The Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area does not own or operate any of the sites listed below. They are owned and managed by the organizations listed in the site descriptions. Please call ahead for special accommodation needs or with any questions about their sites.
Storm King Art Center
Located about an hour north of the George Washington Bridge, Storm King is one of the world’s leading sculpture parks, encompassing over 500 acres of rolling hills, verdant fields, and woodlands. These provide space for a
collection of more than 100 large-scale sculptures by some of the most acclaimed artists of our time, including Alexander Calder, Mark di Suvero, Andy Goldsworthy, Zhang Huan, Maya Lin, Louise Nevelson, Isamu Noguchi, Claes Oldenburg, Richard Serra, David Smith, and Ursula von Rydingsvard among others.
Amenities: Passport Stamp, Family Friendly, Restrooms
- Open House at Knox's Headquarters2 miles
- Quarry by Ivy Baldwin Dance7.8 miles
- Mount Gulian Historic Site7.9 miles
- Greater Hudson Heritage Network 2019 Annual Conference8.8 miles
- Come Meet Smokey Bear and His Forest Friends 59.1 miles