Hudson River Museum
The Hudson River Museum is a complex of galleries that present changing art exhibitions; Glenview, a Hudson River home, listed on the National Register of Historic Places; the Planetarium, Westchester County’s only public planetarium; and Hudson Riverama, an environmental gallery.
Glenview, built in 1876, is an example of American Aesthetic design, also known as Arts and Crafts. Restored rooms feature stenciling, carved woodwork, and ceramic tiles as well as furniture designed by Philadelphia cabinetmaker Daniel Pabst, period settings, fine china, paintings, and sculpture.
Amenities: Passport Stamp, Family Friendly, Public Transportation, Restrooms
- The Influence of the Dutch on the American Kitchen1.3 miles
- Finding Funds for Your Historic Preservation Project (WEBINAR)7.2 miles
- Wassail, Wassail, all over Town at Knox's Headquarters35.4 miles
- Christmas with the Ellisons at Knox's Headquarters35.4 miles
- It was dark back then at Knox's Headquarters 35.4 miles