The Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area does not own or operate any of the sites listed below. They are owned and managed by the organizations listed in the site descriptions. Please call ahead for special accommodation needs or with any questions about their sites.
Albany Riverfront Park at the Corning Preserve
Ampitheatre hosts many music events and festivals. Bike trails. Boat launch.
- Santa at FASNY Museum of Firefighting27.3 miles
- The Art of Seasonal Greens: 19th Century Wreath Making30.2 miles
- Miniature Theater: The Pumpernickel Puppets Present Peter Rabbit30.2 miles
- Knitting 101: Start a Scarf30.2 miles
- The Art of Wrapping Paper30.2 miles