Katonah Museum of Art
The Katonah Museum of Art, housed in an elegant building designed by Edward Larrabee Barnes, presents exhibitions in a variety of media that span all cultures, artistic styles, and historical eras. Recent temporary exhibitions in the museum’s intimate galleries include Buddhist art, 18th and 19th century British campaign furniture, and American folk art as well as works by contemporary artists such as Red Grooms, Richard Diebenkorn, and Sol LeWitt. An outdoor Sculpture Garden, shaded by towering pines, displays contemporary works, while the museum’s Learning Center offers hands-on activities for children that complement the exhibits in the main galleries.
- Wassail, Wassail, all over Town at Knox's Headquarters24.9 miles
- Knox's Headquarters Opens for the Season24.9 miles
- Christmas with the Ellisons at Knox's Headquarters24.9 miles
- It was dark back then at Knox's Headquarters 24.9 miles
- In the Good Old Summertime24.9 miles