FASNY Museum of Firefighting
The FASNY Museum of Firefighting is America’s interactive museum of firefighting. Activities for families include creative play on selected fire engines, hands-on interactive activities, including the popular bucket brigade activity, a virtual fire engine driving activity, the Jr. Firefighter Challenge and the Cabot/McCadam Discovery Room. The Museum also presents monthly programming that is family friendly. With more than 60 pieces of apparatus on exhibit, whether you’re a firefighter, a student of history or a family looking for a fun and educational day trip, you will not want to miss this unique museum.
Amenities: Passport Stamp, Family Friendly, Restrooms
- Idyllic and Industrial Visions: Thomas Cole, William Guy Wall, and the Hudson River4.7 miles
- Picturesque and Sublime: Thomas Cole's Trans-Altantic Inheritance4.7 miles
- Frederic Church in Thomas Cole’s Catskills4.7 miles
- Winter Tour at Thomas Cole4.7 miles
- Spring Flower Walk with Claudia Vispo13.7 miles