Living History Day at Ten Broeck MansionMay 7, 2017, 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM Location: 9 Ten Broeck Pl, Albany, NY 12210
Albany County Historical Society presents "Living History Day" at Ten Broeck Mansion.
Join them for tours of the mansion, pony rides and petting zoo, sheep shearing by Fred Depaul, blacksmithing, historical re-enactors, archeological excavation of the Ten Broeck grounds, live music, demonstrations, vendors, hands-on demos and much more! This event is FREE for all ages and in their beautiful curated gardens. Perfect for the whole family with ample off street parking. Rain or shine they'll be open!
For more info call 518-436-9826 or visit www.tenbroeckmansion.com
- Living History Day at Ten Broeck Mansion0 miles
- Albany Pro Musica concert: The Armed Man: A Mass for Peace6.1 miles
- Annual Meeting and BBQ39.5 miles
- Catskill Interpretive Center Book Fair51 miles
- Historic Housekeeping Made Simple56.9 miles