Custer’s Trials: A Life on the Frontier of a New AmericaApr 14, 2018, 2:00 PM Location: 897 South Columbus Ave, Mt. Vernon, NY 10550
Author and historian T.J. Stiles received the Pulitzer Prize for his 2016 biography, Custer’s Trials: A Life on the Frontier of a New America. His talk, based on that book, examines the life and times of the infamous cavalry commander killed at the Battle of the Little Bighorn in 1876, including a surprising connection to St. Paul’s Church. Mr. Stiles’ talk marks the 14th annual Aronson Memorial Lecture, named for a devoted volunteer at St. Paul’s in the 1980s and 90s. Light refreshments served.
- Custer’s Trials: A Life on the Frontier of a New America0 miles
- Open Garden Day 5.4 miles
- Lyndhurst Spring Blossoms Flower Show11.3 miles
- Spring Crafts at Lyndhurst11.3 miles
- Clearwater Festival20.6 miles