Hudson Highlands Nature Museum
The Hudson Highlands Nature Museum consists of two sites. The Wildlife Education Center offers hands-on interactive exhibits as well as an indoor mini-zoo that houses animals native to the Hudson River region. Surrounding the Center are well-marked family friendly trails. At the Outdoor Discovery Center, families can hike a variety of trails. Families can also participate in the weekend nature programs or visit the Grasshopper Grove Play Area for children (recommended for ages 2-7 years old).
Amenities: Family Friendly, Greenway Trail Access, Restrooms
- Wassail, Wassail, all over Town at Knox's Headquarters2.3 miles
- Open House at Knox's Headquarters2.3 miles
- “It’s the Most Dangerous Time of the Year” Wassailing at Knox’s Headquarters2.4 miles
- A Cure for Cabin Fever at Washington's Headquarters4.9 miles
- Children’s Holiday Tea at Mount Gulian Historic Site7.5 miles