Creating Best Ever Visitor ExperiencesMay 22, 2017, 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM Location: 635 S Broadway, Tarrytown, NY 10591
Join GHHN as Kathryn Boardman of The Cherry Valley Group presents concrete examples of how to positively interact with visitors, create a welcoming and engaging experience, and inspire lasting and meaningful memories for visitors, as well as for staff and volunteers. The workshop will be offered in four locations in the Hudson Valley and will feature open discussions, hands-on work sessions and creative problem solving of real-life museum, historic house and historic site situations. Workshop fee includes a lite breakfast, networking luncheon, resource materials, and site tour.
- Creating Best Ever Visitor Experiences0 miles
- Historic Housekeeping Made Simple10.4 miles
- Brigade of the American Revolution at Knox's Headquarters29.3 miles
- Knox's Headquarters Opens for the Season29.3 miles
- Independence Day at Knox's Headquarters 29.3 miles